Bringing great minds together: Collaborative learning to improve MCH
July 15, 2021, 8:30 a.m. EDT
The first webinar focused on using collaborative learning approaches to accelerate better MCHN practices and policies with examples from the HEARD, CIRCLE, and Ponya Mtoto Projects.
- Sara Sulzbach: Health Development Officer, USAID Office of Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition
- Cudjoe Bennett: Senior Research and Knowledge Management Advisor, USAID Office of Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition
- Samira Aboubaker: CIRCLE Project Technical Lead for the Possible Serious Bacterial Infection Community of Practice
- Jim Sherry: HEARD Project Director
- Wilson Liambila: Ponya Mtoto Project Director