Urban Health Research Program
Developing new models of sub-Saharan African urban primary health care including preventative and curative strategies to improve MNCH outcomes for vulnerable women and children
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is issuing an Addendum to the 2018 Global Health BAA for Research and Development (GLOBALHEALTH-BAA-2018) entitled the Urban Health Research Program. The purpose of this Addendum is to request Expressions of Interest (EOI) for implementation research to test solutions to address the growing challenges of rapid urbanization and its impact on maternal, newborn, and child health (MNCH) outcomes. This Addendum serves to commence the co-design process around innovative solutions for accelerating gains in MNCH in poor urban settings of sub-Saharan Africa using an iterative approach e.g. implementation research nested in existing programs, interventions or health systems.
– Questions about this BAA Addendum are due Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 5pm EST
– Expressions of Interest should be submitted no later than January 28, 2019 at 12:00 PM EST to firstname.lastname@example.org
The opportunity can also be found at the links below:
Revised December 21, 2018: Amendment #1 to Urban Health Research Program
The purpose of this Amendment is to:
- Post answers to questions received by the deadline (please see Amendment 1).
- Extend the expressions of interest (EOI) submission period.
- Post a revised BAA Addendum (please see Attachment 2 in Amendment 1).